Sign in to follow this  
0x452

announcement Announcing 0.1.3 version

Hello everyone!

Today i want to tell you about our progress, what we've done and what we'll do! :paynspray: Here is list of all updates and improvements, the main feature of that update is dialogs and of course - stability. How i can't mention it :) 

Dialogs:

As i already said - the main feature of that 0.1.3 update is fully controllable dialogs with own styles, for example every developer can do own design for his server, including the pause menu design too :fix:

unknown.png?width=1214&height=683

Sync improvements:

Of course, we should have pretty well sync for all the game's objects, now we're working on the peds and we already have the results in it, while the test, we have not found any bug or lag, but still need test it together:

ped-sync.gif

The limits were broken:

All limits were broken, now we have stable vehicle support which support more than 2000 vehicles, 2000 objects and of course 1500 players per server. That is the best result we've got. 

Other fixes and improvements:

We love our players and we're reading every message on forum they wrote! Of course, we're working on all bugs and problems they found, here is a list of fixes: 

• Fixed double nickname in tab (thanks to everyone who mentioned it)
  • Fixed mouse stucking and bug with no reaction on mouse movement (thanks to @#Drunks, @Nikita | Fabyash)
  • Fixed crash with drown vehicle (thanks to @violance)
  • Fixed some desync problems with player disappering on connect while he is in vehicle

That is all for now, here is some others unreleased stuff that we haven't announced yet.

Anyway we have our Discord channel where you can talk about out multiplayer and other topics, we're waiting for you: click here ! :heart:

• Like 12
  • Dinner 1
  • Grove 2
  • WTF 1

1 godzinę temu, 0x452 napisał:

Dialogs:

As i already said - the main feature of that 0.1.3 update is fully controllable dialogs with own styles, for example every developer can do own design for his server, including the pause menu design too :fix:

cb5d3ab51d94f.gif

Edited by awehombre
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Amazing, that u decided to use imgui. Default samp's dialog is a bit outdated. Just my opinion

• Like 1

Amazing job!

As i already said - the main feature of that 0.1.3 update is fully controllable dialogs with own styles, for example every developer can do own design for his server, including the pause menu design too

hehe.

Edited by .5150

11 часов назад, DiegoR сказал:

Do you have a date for the release?

We don’t know the date of release, maybe it can take 2 weeks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Grove 1
  • WTF 1